A Dementia Treatment That Works for You
DCTT Domiciliary Care Service provides personal care and support to people in their own homes to keep them as independent and active as possible, it is a registered company in England & Wales. The directors have over 50 years of combined experience in Health & Social Care and in care training. Our team of qualified professionals consist of: Social Workers, Nurses, Therapists, Support Workers and Carers. The organisation range of services include:
- personal care and support at pre-arranged times
- 24-hour care
- evening and daytime sitting services
- help with housework,Shopping and other activities of daily living
- Urgent Care services
- We train and provide dementia carers/care assistants to private &NHS facilities
- Extra-Care Housing services
- Personal and/or Family Carers
- Long-term conditions services
Our live-in care and supported living care service therefore employs a holistic, personalised approach, finding out what kind of intervention suits their specific needs.
VAT Registration Number: 342 2835 14.